Friday, June 17, 2011

Chillin'

When she's at her desk, I like to chill at the bottom of the tank and watch her type. It’s that terrapin self-hypnosis thing. I’m addicted. What else do I have to do? Sometimes I just lay on my dock for days, not because I’m depressed or antisocial, I just get exhausted thinking about things. I get in the zone. But don’t misjudge me because I can bring on the pep when I need it. Like when I make a >>>dash for the pile of cords under the desk, or for the lawn after a fresh cut. Just try to catch me. I will admit, unfortunately, that I’m a major clumper. Nobody said I would make a quiet pet. If I’m on the loose, you’ll know it. Sometimes it gets on her nerves but it’s not easy being quiet when you have to carry your house with you everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Hank doesn't lie! I've seen many a "Pep" in his (her) step.

    ReplyDelete