Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm a Swinger

Is there anything as relaxing as a porch swing on a lovely Father's Day? She takes naps on that porch swing so it's hard to get time up there for myself. I love to relax as much as the next reptile but this swing is a little piece of heaven. No better way to spend a summer day, if you ask me. Even though I can't be sure how many 'lil Henry's I've produced over the years, I feel confident that the ones that survived are all successful members of nature. I can only wish for them a lavish life such as mine. OK, who am I kidding? I've been cooped up in a glass tank most of my adult life and the humping has been kept to a minimum. There, I've said it. But I still have my fantasies. And my luxurious life.






oh yeah, this is the life

No comments:

Post a Comment