Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Follow Me

I'm thinking about starting a cult. Would you join me if it was an interesting cult? What do you look for in a cult? How could we be successful in our group endeavors? Should we wear weird hats? Not sure how I want this to play out, but I'm liking the idea. I know of a bizarre cult in a shore town down the coast, where this group of humans gather on the beach almost every weekend to worship the sand and ocean. The humans sit in a circle in chairs that almost touch the sand and proceed to intoxicate themselves until the sun goes down. Some even turn 'nudie' after the lifeguards leave their posts. That's my kind of cult, but honestly, I would feel compelled to make a dash for the sea to visit my ocean-loving cousins. Let's work on this. Your suggestions will be carefully considered.

My followers call me HëNΦ

No comments:

Post a Comment